Magnesium is a mineral that maintains the health and well-being of our bodies. It has a regenerative effect on cells and affects many physiological functions of the body. Magnesium is needed daily as our body cannot store it. Magnesium deficiencies are very common.
Sport, stress, alcohol, unbalanced diets and illness increase the need for magnesium. Magnesium is the single most important mineral for an athlete, as accelerated metabolism and intense muscle strain cause magnesium to be removed from the body more quickly.
Magnesium is needed:
- For overall health maintenance
- Cellular regeneration
- Calcium absorption
- Strengthening and functioning of muscles
- For cardiovascular health
- Boosting metabolism
- Calming the nervous system
- Achieving good sleep quality
- Prevent muscle cramps, varicose veins, tremors of old ageTreating sleep problems
- For bone and dental health
- Strengthening hair and nails
- Removing toxins from the body
- Absorption from the skin
Only a small proportion of oral magnesium preparations can be used by the body. Increasing the dose is limited, as higher amounts of magnesium cause stomach upset. Through the skin, magnesium is absorbed directly into the cells of the body and, even in large amounts, does not place a burden on the intestines, liver or kidneys.
Easy to use spray
Cool-X Magnesium sprays are easy to use and are quickly absorbed through the skin. The magnesium can act quickly where it is needed.